10.08.2009

Back in Blogland!!

It feels soooo good to be home!!!!
Vacation was, as usual, a piece of heaven so it will be hard to get used to a regular schedule again. we're heading back out the door to visit a dear friend in Ohio tomorrow. And when we get back we will begin school, then Mom leaves for Italy! When mom returns, we'll have two days until Thanksgiving and then comes Christmas, New Year's and Pa's and Nathaniel's Birthdays!!!!!! After all that, the time will thin out a bit. So, thanks for reading I'll see you all in March!! ;) Just kidding, I may be able to fit in some blogging in early November, right before Mom leave and after we get back from Ohio and settled. Maybe mind you... :) :) :)
I had a nice surprise waiting when we came home. My costume won a 2nd place ribbon at our county fair!
Now, I have question to ask my readers, merely out of curiosity. I'm going to place here a picture of a painting that hangs in our vacation rental house. Please go to my sidebar and tell me what you thinkvia a vote. I won't disclose what I think of it until the time for voting has ended.
Thanks!
Here is the picture:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest KittiKat,

You are too kind; I am blessed to be able to know about you and your family and all the fun you have together.

Yes, we are also very busy with schoolwork this fall, and I do not have so much time to post. I do enjoy you stopping by and I will keep popping in to see what you are up to.

Congratulations on the ribbon! You deserved it for sure! I am amazed by your very lovely gown.

See you!
♥Hope

Oh, yes…I like your new blog look!!!

Kat said...

Love your fall look here, girlie.

Kisses,

Mama

Unknown said...

Welcome back! :)

Unknown said...

Hey! Good to hear ya blog again! :) I think that's a very pretty picture. =D