1.03.2010

Awarded By Jo

Jo awarded me with the Favorite Blog Award!



The requirements? I have to answer 10 random  questions. Random is right!!!

  1. Have you ever ridden an elephant?
        Nope, but it sounds fun!


  2. Have you ever eaten squid?
        Yes! I love calamari!


  3. What is something crazy you've done with your best friend?
          Everything Brianna and I do together is crazy...or at least ends up so :)


  4. Have you ever held an alligator?
        No, sorry.


  5. Have you ever let a snake slither through your fingers?
      Are you crazy!!


  6. What is your first and foremost dream?
       World travel


  7. What is your dream vacation?
       Our secluded island for a month...oh, wait... we did that two years ago...


  8. What is the funniest movie you've ever seen?
        Probably Mr. Bean's Holiday good clean fun, ya know.


  9. What is your favorite song?
     It is simply not humanly possible to pick just one!

    I will nominate:




     Have fun girls!





5 comments:

Diann said...

Hey, Sweet Girl,

I've been awful with keeping up with everyone else's blogs. (Sheesh ... look at MY blog, for Pete's sake. (Who is Pete, anyway??)) Wanted to let you know that I've been thinking about you, though, and miss you!

Lots of love,
Aunt Di

Anonymous said...

Oh…a month on a secluded island…now that would be a dream!

♥Hope

Näna said...

Thanks! I read this a while ago, but was in a hurry and forgot to leave a comment:/

Love your new background. Very pretty and vintage.

Love ya!

Nana

Anonymous said...

I love this new blog look!

♥Hope

Kat said...

Just catching up... I wish you all would show up on my dashboard... will get to this asap.