8.22.2010

First Day of School

Shiny folders and binders.
Gleaming textbooks.
Sharp, fresh pencils.
Anticipation.

These are some of the things I love about the start of school. We are beginning school earlier this year then normal...usually we wait until we get home from our September vacation. But here it is, August 22nd, and we are observing and early bedtime in readiness and eagerness.
"Hold, it!" you may be thinking. "I though you just graduated?"

My answer: Yes, I did. But does that mean I stop learning? No, of course not. I'm going to spend the next school year a bit differently than normal, it's true.

Here is my 2010/2011 school year profile ;}

Title: Student Teacher

Age: 18/19

Alumni of: Wachter Wagon Academy, class of 2010

Duties: teaching, cooking, organization, laundry, ironing, daycare, tutor, personal assistant, seamstress

Classes (attending): Faith Bible Institute (FBI), The ABC's of Christian Growth discipleship study, art, music

Classes (teaching): preschool, kindergarten, and 2nd grade art, preschool, kindergarten, 2nd and 5th grade music

Sounds like an exciting year...bring it on!

No comments: