8.10.2009

5 (x2) Things I Love About Summer

Miss Hope, at My Hope is in the Lord ,tagged me for the 5 things I love about summer.

  1. Getting dirt under my fingernails while working in the garden
  2. Dancing with the family to Big Band swing tunes in the backyard on warm summer evenings
  3. Swimming in and reading by the family pool
  4. Lazy afternoons and cloud watching
  5. Planning and saving for our yearly September vacation
  6. Spotting the stars out my bedroom window before I go to sleep
  7. Mowing the grass
  8. Picnics
  9. BQQ'd veggies, onions and pineapple
  10. Making my County Fair entry for Sept.

To carry on the line of summer fun in blogland, I'm tagging my blog-land friends, Karlee and Lizzie and my sister Brianna. Have fun this summer!

5 comments:

Kat said...

Pastor was right...the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.

Mama

Anonymous said...

Kitti Kat,
You make me so sad that summer will be ending so...you’re so good!
Did you enter something in the County Fair this year? I love the State Fair and our favorite two things are seeing the wonderful thing people entered, and going to see the animal entries and their owners.
♥Hope

Kaitlin said...

We have not entered in the fair yet; it isn't till September. But I will be. I'll be making a costume of Susan of Narnia's in Prince Caspian- the purple one she wears on the beach outside of Cair Paravel, when they first meet Trumpkin the Dwarf. It's OK if you don't know what I'm talking about. I'll be posting about it Monday, and I'll be sure to put up a pic just for you!
love,
kitti kat

Anonymous said...

Dear Kitti Kat,
I am looking forward to seeing those pictures!
♥Hope

Unknown said...

what do ya know! im tagged! i'll get it up tomorrow, if i can.