9.07.2009

Not Me Monday

Usually, I don't do the Not me Mondays. But, over time I have NOT comprise a list of things that I did not do. I did not drink out of the same cup as the baby, after she'd been eating slices of bread. And I did not point out to mom that little pieces of bread and crumbs were not floating in the water. And I didn't say that it would be all right, as long as I rinsed it out first. I most positively would not pick up my brother, in his play clothes and toss him into the above ground swimming pool. I certainly did not laugh when he surfaced and realized I had not put in the ladder so he couldn't get out without asking me. and I did not see the whole family gathered round. Some were not watching at the windows and some were not standing next to me. And they were not laughing, too. We wouldn't be very nice to do that, would we? Nope Not Me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure he must be very good humored.
♥Hope

Näna said...

I have never and will NEVER drink after the baby. oh, and I did not also laugh when you through Than in the pool. ;) good post!
Nana

Unknown said...

Great post!! That was hilarious!!

Kat said...

I would never laugh when one of my children tossed another in the pool. That is not a very nice Mama. Everyone knows the proper thing to do is to scold the responsible parties and those who laughed.

Ok. Pa is not grounded for ten years.

Love,

Mama