4.14.2010

Awards...And More Awards!

Jo March  has awarded some of her readers with various, ummm... awards!

First is The Bride of Christ Award.


This award is meant for ladies who are dedicated to staying the Bride of Christ 
in body, mind, until marriage, and in spirit always.

I award this to:

and 
Karlee.




Second on the list, is the Followers award.
 

I give this to all my followers...if your not a follower, go ahead and take it anyway!!


Third, is the Sisters in Faith award.



I award this to all my followers who are female (sorry Pa!) Christians.



Fourth and last, there is the I love your blog award.




This I award to:
Miss Hope,
Don't forget to pass them on!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh Kaitlin, you are so kind! A ture princess ready to become queen!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kaitlin, thanks for this sweet, thoughtful award! I am so delighted that I stopped by and saw this. ☺

♥Aunt Hope

Näna said...

Aw, thanks for the awards, girl!

Kat said...

Congratulations on your many awards.

Hugs,

mama