4.06.2010

Backseat Club

We have a 2005 Chevy suburban. Those three who sit in the back-backseat, namely, Brianna, Emma and Aedan, have formed a club of sorts. So his evening, I'm watching Ellie in the tub. Emma comes looking for me to ask where Aedan was. She gave me a paper and asked me to read it.

This is what it said (with some major spelling editing):

"In order for a person to join the backseat club you must  be the following:

  • you must be able to sleep in the car.
  • you must be quiet
  • you must be able to draw 'i have no ideas'
  • you must like Get Smart
  • you must sit in the back seat

If all qualifications are filled you must talk to the board.
signed:
Lucy
Peter
Edmund"

Thought you'd get a kick out of this!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear KK,
☺ Very Cute
The Backseat Club, I would say, is a tight club.
♥Hope

Unknown said...

That's adorable, I did get a kick out of it!! :)

Unknown said...

:) Very cute :) I love it when my younger siblings write up lists and papers, stories, etc. for us to read :)

Näna said...

Hey, even tighter than the BBQs;) haha!

Kat said...

This is so hysterical... they just crack me up!