9.11.2010

Graduation! Part 4

RECEPTION!

Ellie finds a quiet moment while...

Some ladies bring out the cake...

KK and Peter March have a sadly one-sided but terribly serious discussion of soccer...







Two of my girlfriends, B.B. and E.C.
                                                                                                                                                
Mrs. O. finds a comfy spot...
...as does Mr. O.
My little friend A.D. eats a hot dog...


And so does her big sister, J.D.!
Aren't they adorable?!

Poor Luke Skywalker March had a fever, poor boy.
Too much excitement.. ;}
His big brother, Peter, assured me with a shake of his head
 that poor Luke had come down with Typhoid
 and was not long for this world...I love your brothers, Jo!!

 Wake up, buddy, you'll miss the cake!
It took a bunch of us to figure out why this cake did not look right... maybe you'll be faster... leave a comment with your answer!
Honored guest...our own Jo March! Sorry, Jo, this was the best picture I could find... ;{

A few weeks later, Mr. O presented me with my Bible college degree from Faith Bible Institute.

Here is Mr.O with the graduating class...Sam C. big brother of E.C. (3rd picture from top)


May I present:
The class of 2010!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bummer...we don't have any good pictures of me at graduation either. I must not be very photogenic :P

It was so great to be there for your special day, KK!!!! Thanks for inviting us!!

Karlee Kay said...

KK,
I LOVE the picture at the bottom, of you throwing your cap into the air. Very pretty! (:
Is "what's wrong with the cake" that it should be "with all thine heart" instead of "with all thine"?
Just guessing(:
Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Karlee

Kat said...

Oh, shucks, she guessed it!