8.01.2012

A picture is worth a thousand words-



And these speak for themselves! (mostly)

this proves that I'm crazy :)

Emma makes an awesome agent #99

hip hooray, the gang's all here!

have you seen anything more adorable than that look pleading
for salvation from the  "certifiable looney"  photographer?

sam picking black-eyed-susans 
as they're our state flower, they grow wild along highways, back roads, fields, etc.
just not in our garden!

(I love his little knickers...doesn't he remind you of Christopher Robin?)

And just in case you didn't get the hint that I was crazy, I edited an already-horrible picture of myself,  "signed" it and dedicate it to you! In case you're wondering about the outfit, here's the story.
Quite often, when Pa and Mama go on dates, I'll come to the table dressed as some outlandish character, mostly because I love to hear the kids laugh, partly because I just love doing it. Augusta showed up about a year ago, and this picture in documented proof of my lunacy. The hat was actually a gift from a friend, a cream hat with a tan band. (Yep, I edited the hat colors, too.) And technically my shirt is red...did you know that on Picmonkey you can use the lip tint in strange colors for nearly everything? Great stuff, that.

Anyway, there are the pictures. And they really are worth a thousand words.


No comments: