8.30.2012

Meet Anna of Maiden Voyage- Button Swap Post


Miss Bree (who you can read about here) asked me to take part in a Button Swap she is hosting. And my assigned partner was:



Miss Anna
of

[IMG_5674.jpg]

Miss Anna and I interviewed each other. Here are my question and her answers. So get to know this lovely lady.


What is your favorite topic to blog about?
Probably pictures. I love to take pictures and share them; I’m not a huge writer.

What is your number one choice of beverage?
Sweet tea! I don’t like soda.

What's your favorite hymn?
Stricken, Smitten and Afflicted, the tune is absolutely beautiful, has inspiring words, and is full of energy.

Do you enjoy walking in the woods or a field more?
I get rather claustrophobic in the woods, so I would say a field, with wild flowers but no bees. I’m terrified of bees.

Describe yourself in less than 30 words. 
Oh boy, I don’t want to sound prideful or inaccurately describe myself. So hear it goes: I’m a girl who loves to travel, meet new people, read, watch movies, learn, sew, take pictures, enjoy time with friends, study theology, listen to music, and laugh.

How did you come to know our Savior? 
I have been raised by incredible godly parents, and never remember a time when I didn’t know him.

What is your funniest childhood memory? 
I’m not really sure. The time when I laughed the most was a trip to Mexico to visit some missionary friends and the husband is by far the funniest person I have ever met. But that’s not really a funny memory. Just not sure.

Do you prefer cake or cupcakes? Why?
I like the way a cupcake is served, but I love the way you can creatively decorate a cake. They taste the same so I enjoy both.

What is the hardest step you've ever taken in your spiritual growth? 
Whenever change comes into my life I cringe. I want things to stay the same. But whenever change does come about, something better comes along that couldn’t have happened if life had stayed the same.

Would you prefer to read a novel or write one?
Definitely read. Writing isn’t my strongest point. I love to let my mind wander to new places and circumstances in books.

Would you rather live in a big city or in the middle of nowhere? Why?
How about in the middle? : ) But if I had to choose… probably a big city. I get too scared of being alone and being kidnapped, or attacked, or dying of a snake bite in the middle of nowhere. Despite being noisy in a city at least there is a hospital near by.

What's your favorite activity to do with your siblings? Listen to hilarious stories of my dad’s growing up years.

Cats or dogs? Why?
That’s hard; I have a cat and a dog that I love very much. I like the cat for cuddling with late at night while I read or watch a movie. But my dog loves me unconditionally and always greets me with a wag in her tail.

Would you describe yourself as introverted, extroverted or a little of both?
I’m really not sure, most people know me as introverted. But in circumstances where I feel comfortable I love to talk and commonly walk up to strangers and introduce myself. Yet if I don’t feel comfortable, I hardly talk at all.

Do you prefer gold or silver jewelry?
Silver.

And with that. dear readers, you have been given a glimpse into the heart of Anna at Maiden Voyage. So go visit her, and while you are there, check out her incredible photography skills.

Ciao,
Kaitlin

No comments: