8.01.2012

Strolling Down Memory Lane

We made a video a while ago of Gonzo the Great singing this song. You can watch the video we made:





However, this isn't what I was writing about...

When digging through our hardrive for some "Grouchy & Grumpy" sketches that had been recorded but not edited (if you would like to know what this is, click here: Grouchy and Grumpy), I came across a lot of old pictures. Talk about Auld Lang Syne!

Here are some comparison photos:
Look at my little friend from Just Photos By Susan




And what about my little brothers?

BEFORE:


NOW:


And my little Sam? Well...


  



See these little beauties?
They're big beauties now!
 



I hate to sound old, but THIS use to constitute "the little guys":


Now, however, it's this:



Sometimes it's wonderful to take a "stroll down memory lane", remembering the good times, laughing over embarrassing photos, generally smiling on the "good old days". Just don't forget to come back to the "Good NOW days". It's the only place you can be.

Until next time,
KK


No comments: