7.24.2009

Fab Family Friday! week 2 (of a TBD # of weeks)

This week's Fab Family Friday subject is my Mother. My Mom Is: Beautiful, Creative, Artistic, a Culinary Genius, Organized, In Charge, Willing to Sacrifice, Always Helping, Caring, Relaxed, Enjoying Life, Fun-Loving (just for you, Miss Hope), Amazing, Admirable, Lovely, a Lady (in every sense of the word), Hopeful, Determined, a Home-maker, Domestic Goddess Supreme (thank you Aunt Diann), Gentle, Attentive, Flexible, God-Fearing, Brave, and last, but certainly not least, my Mom.

5 comments:

Kat said...

How very nice (couldn't resist) of you!

I love you, too, my dear daughter.

Hugs,

mama

Unknown said...

Hey Kaitlyn! I'm Karlee, Nana prob'ly told you about me, I love your blog design it's so cute! That post was so sweet! Just wanted to let you know I stopped by!

Kaitlin said...

Thanks for joining me Karlee!
-Kaitlin

Anonymous said...

Hello Kitti Kat,

You do have a wonderful mother, and I am so thankful to have met her, even if it is only in blog-land!

Cute little note…fun-loving…

♥Hope

Unknown said...

Your welcome!