7.23.2009

One thing I did this week was... week 4

There were many things we did last week that were notable. But the thing that I want to write about is how we made our own Narnia costumes. We pooled our clothes, dress-up and accessories of both clothes and dress-up. after this we took leftover pipe insulation and made quivers for our arrows. After vigorous game of Narnia: Prince Caspian, in which we even had a sneak attack on Miraz's castle (just like in the movie!) We had some target practise. And a snack, of course!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Kittikat,

Isn’t it great to have your own group of built in friends!My sisters and I had lots of fun like this too.

♥Hope

Kat said...

I am still in awe at how magnificent your costumes came out. I am blessed that you all enjoy playing together and using your imaginations...in ways I could never get to myself.

Love,

Mama

Unknown said...

You did a great job making those costumes!! Looks like you had tons of fun!