11.18.2009

ABC's of Me this time for real!

I learned, right after I posted it, that my ABC's of me post from a few weeks ago, was actually just a let your readers get to know you better tag. But... I was tagged by Aunt Diann for the REAL ABC's of Me tag!

So...here goes!

A - Age: barely 18

B - Bed size: twin

C - Chore you hate: ironing

D - Dog's name: N/A, but if I did have a dog, it would be a white poodle and would be named FiFi;)

E - Essential start your day item: toothbrush, hairbrush, alarm clock to get me out of bed in the first place

F - Favorite color: pink. except for when it's green. or blue. Or purple, orange red maroon, periwinkle, mauve, taupe...

G - Gold or Silver: it depends on the stone. warm colors, orange, red, yellow, look better with gold. cool colors, greens, blues, silver, white gold or platinum

H - Height: 4' 11 3/4" and don't you DARE shy me my 3/4". ;)

I - I am: A drama queen, extovert, and generally eccentric...

J - Job: family babysitter, idea woman, doll fashion design, sewing, self-proclaimed stain blaster extroidinaire

K - Kids:

I also have a bitty baby and a set of bitty twins (not pictured)

L - Living arrangements: I"ve shard a room with Brianna for 10 years, we live in a Happy Yellow House. It's a small country rancher. An old house, and we all love it!

M - Mom's name: Kathleen, same as my grandmother and great-grandmother

N - Nicknames: Too many to list here. Some favorite would include: Susan, KK

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: I was born premature and spent almost a month in a hospital after my birth. Other than that, not that I can recall...

P - Pet Peeve: whining, crocodile tears

Q - Quote from a movie: "Insanity runs in my family: it practically gallops!"-Cary Grant as Mortimer Brewster in "Arsenic and Old Lace"

R - Right or left handed: Right, but both my maternal grandparents are left handed...

S - Siblings: "Yes, they are all mine. And believe me,it's NO picnic!"-Frank Gilbreth

T - Time you wake up: 6:30-7:00 on a good day

U - Underwear: Unmentionables is a nicer word...but of course I wear underwear!!!! doesn't everybody?! O.K. so I realize my cat is exempt...

V - Vegetable you dislike: If I didn't like a vegetable, house rules would make me eat it until I liked it or at least got really good at acting like I did!!!! Disliking veggies that the good Lord made is ungrateful and sinful!

W - Ways you run late: not waking up on time, taking too long on chores or make-up, abduction by "real small furry creatures from Alpha-Centuri."(Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

X - X-rays you've had: None. As of Yet. If I'm lucky.;)

Y - Yummy food you make: I really like to make and eat a recepie called cranberry cake in vanilla butter hot sauce. super simple. super tasty.

Z - Zoo favorite: Zebras are cool. but of course, so are penquins... they're really cool if they're from Antarctica. I'll just sit back and let that really BAD pun soak in...

TO keep the fun stuff comin' and goin' around... I'll tag Lucie Manette and Jo March! Have fun Ladies!!!

3 comments:

Näna said...

Ha ha. Love the kid question.

Diann said...

Phew ... it makes me feel more human that I'm not the only one running behind on my blog. It was fun reading about you ... I never like to assume that I know everything about everyone even if they are my niece. Thanks for playing along :)

Anonymous said...

Hello dear Kitti kat,

That favorite color question really depends on what one is talking about, don’t you think. I can never just say my favorite color, but I do love red. I also agree with your gold or silver answer, although I have always preferred to wear gold, silver never seemed strong enough to balance my weight. ☺

♥Hope