11.17.2009

A Quiz For You!

Dear Blogger friends, Jo March had a movie quote contest just for fun. I decided to make my own. Winner gets 2 weeks of bragging rights! (that one's for you Aunt Di)
"I'll stop a car, and I won't use my thumb!...It's a system all my own."
"Ask her who she is, and what she's doing here!"
"Ah, yes. What are you, and who are you doing here? "
"What's this room? I've forgotten my compass."
"I'd say, south-by-southwest parlor-by-living-room."
"Ah, youth is wasted on the wrong people!"
"We were expecting someone, you know, taller!"
" You're one to talk."
"We read five times that you were killed, in five different places."
" As you can see, it was true every single time."
"A woman happily in love, she burns the souffle. A woman unhappily in love, she forgets to turn on the oven."
"I washed my face and hands before I come, I did."
"No more rhymes. I MEAN IT!"
"Anybody want a peanut?"
"The French don't care what they do actually, as long as they pronounce it properly. "
"That's not flying-that's falling with style!"
"Did that bird just "psst" us?"
If you can guess the movie or character(s): 5 points/question
If you can guess movie and character(s): 10 points/question
Have fun and may the best movie buff win!

2 comments:

Karlee Kay said...

Well, if we do think alike, you'll have trouble finding that many characters different from Brianna's and end up using some of her's anyway, so feel free to use mine, I don't care. :)

Diann said...

I think Mom and I answered some of these while she was here? Will you be publishing the correct answers?