11.21.2009

A Little Bit More...

When I wrote my post receiving the Gorgeous Blogger Award, some of my readers felt they had been gypped by already know 3 or more of the 6 things I wrote. So here are some more tid-bits about myself.
  1. I took Jesus as my Saviour on October 28, 1999. I was almost 9 years old.
  2. My favorite actor is Cary Grant and my favorite actress is Audrey Hepburn.
  3. My favorite Broadway song is "Adelaide's Lament" from Guys and Dolls.
  4. My favorite Holiday is Christmas; when my Saviour made the decision to come to earth as a man...to be born to die.

So there you have it. 4 things I don't believe too many people knew about me... otherwise, can they wait til I'm tagged again?

2 comments:

Näna said...

Funny. About what Aunt Dawn said.

Kat said...

Silly, Silly Aunt Dawn.

I knew all these things about you... does that mean you have to write more?

Silly, silly, Mama.