11.12.2009

Who will YOU be?

You can take these online quiz to see what old-time actor and/or actress you would be. Click on your choice of quiz to take them.
actor My result on what classic actress I would be: Carole Lombard
I scored 21% grit, 10% wit, 43% flair, and 38% class!

You're a little bit of a fruitcake, but you always act out in style. You have a good sense of humor, are game for almost anything, but you like to have nice things about you and are attracted to the high life. You're stylish and modern, but you've got a few rough edges that keep you from attaining true sophistication. Your leading men include William Powell, Fredric March, and Clark Gable. Watch out for small planes. My result for the classic actor quiz: Cary Grant I scored 24% Tough, 10% Roguish, 33% Friendly, and 33% Charming!

You are the epitome of charm and style, the smooth operator who steals the show with your sophisticated wit, quiet confidence and flirty sense of humor. You are able to catch any woman you want just by flashing that disarming smile, even if you're flashing it at a kindly aunt or engaging child at the time. When you walk into a room, women are instantly intrigued and even the men are impressed, but you're too nice a guy to steal anyone else's girl...unless the guy deserves it. You're stylish, yes, but you can also be a little bit nutty. However, you're primarily seen as dashing, suave and romantic. Your co-stars include Katharine Hepburn, Audrey Hepburn, and Grace Kelly, stylish women with a sense of fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I clicked on “actress” but could not figure out which quiz you took. It was a fun post anyway. ☺
♥Hope

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I took the "The Classic Dames Test" and here are the questions along with my answers and the results.

1
My ideal man would probably... think I'm a nut, but love me anyway

2
My friends consider me to be...a little odd, but quite nice

3
If I have an afternoon engagement, I would dress...trim and smart, but still look smashing

4
I have a real soft spot for...smart guys who treat me like an equal

5
My dream house includes...a lovely courtyard, a nice view, and great books

6
When I'm in a jam, I...calmly raise an eyebrow and think of a good way out

7
For my next vacation, I'd like to...go somewhere interesting and off the beaten track

8
My best friend was just murdered! I immediately...set about trying to find the killer in my own way

9
One of my biggest regrets is...regrets? I have no regrets

10
My preferred mode of transport would be...a green and white convertible coupe

11
If I were alone on a desert island, I'd be...a little at a loss, but I'd make do

12
If my friend was in a real jam, I'd...sit her down and calmly reason things out

13
For a movie to have a truly happy ending, the heroine must...deliver a clever closing line at the side of her leading man

14
If I could have any pet, I'd choose...a little dog: cute, sensible, and well trained

15
If someone delivered an important telegram for my boss marked "confidential," I would...open and read it immediately, my boss trusts me

16
I'm happiest when I am... indulging in my own, slightly odd pursuits, wherever they may lead me

17
Someone just shot a bullet through my front window. I...pack my bags and move on

18
Children should be...loved and nurtured, even in the middle of a murder mystery

19
My favorite foods are...found in the deli section or at the lunch counter

20
When I am faced with danger, I...put on a brave face and hope for the best

21
A perfect evening's entertainment would be...spending some intimate, quality time with my partner


Your result for The Classic Dames Test ...

Carole Lombard
You scored 14% grit, 14% wit, 43% flair, and 36% class!


♥Hope

Anonymous said...

Hi there...if I posted my comment multiple times...it is because I did not realize it was posted. You could delete the repeats…the last time was probably the best answer to post because I shortened it. ☺ And you do not need to feel like you need to post this explanation, either. ☺
♥Hope