11.14.2009

Gorgeous Blogger Award

Blogworld: I have an announcement to make... Brianna has given me the Gorgeous Blogger Award!

Yes... O.K. ...you can...wait, please... STOP CLAPPING!!!! Thank you.

Love to all my adoring fans!

Now. The requirement for recieving this award was that I had to tell you all 6 things about myself that you don't already know. Wow. This will be harder than I thought!!

1.Though I LOVE C.S.Lewis's books, I don't like the way he made Susan a traitor to Narnia. So I'm writing a book of how Susan turns back to Narnia, but mostly to Aslan.

2. My favorite color of roses is salmon pink.

3. I love and collect hats.

4. I love old music... especially swing and old-time jazz. And Broadway classics, not that new junk.

5. I took piano lessons for 12 years. I now teach 2 of my siblings.

6. I took ballet and tap classes for 9 years... and now can barely dance a step!

I pass this award on to Miss Hope and Josephine March!

Thanks for reading and being patient while I work out my sidebar issue.

Love,

KK

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, KK! I love awards :)

Lucie Manette said...

GREAT idea with the Susan book!!! Love it!!!

Your sidebar is at the bottom of you blog...under the posts. I hate it when that happens because then I. have. to. individually. fix. them. :( Sorry!

Näna said...

Hey! I knew all those things about you! And Aunt Dawn thought she had it bad, knowing 3 of the 6! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Piano lessons for 12 years, how wonderful, especially that you can teach the younger children!

I have always loved tap dancing…watching it that is…I don’t know anything about how to dance it. I have heard it takes a lot of energy.

Thanks for thinking of me! ☺

♥Hope