11.23.2009

Globe Trotter Award

I created this award for a certain blogger we all know and love, and have missed for so long. That's right... Art's Chili! She back in town and I will give her this special award.

Here are the requirements of receiving this award:
1) Nominate one world traveler- it doesn't have to be recent.
2) You must post your favorite picture of yourself in that place.
3) You must name at least 2 things you learned about the culture, THAT YOU DIDN'T KNOW BEFORE YOU WENT.
To start this award off, I'll present it to:
Art's Chili and Jo March!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha, something tells me you've picked up on the fact that I've been out of the country :)

Lucie Manette said...

Glad she's back!!! Hope she had lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! What a great award. I am new to your blog and now I am following you. I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me.

Many blessings,
Maggie
www.behindtheteenscene.blogspot.com
~Be sure to enter the giveaway at my blog~

Näna said...

Cool idea. Like the editing you did on the picture too.

Nana

Anonymous said...

Hello my sweet little Kaitlin,
I love your Christmas blog scene!
♥Hope

Kat said...

I like your new page here. Nice colors.

Thanks for the award... how sweet of you to create it just for me.

Love ya,

Mama

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEARS!
Nice background, too!
♥Hope